The Vegetarian Society of Ireland is a registered charity (charity number CHY12238) run entirely by volunteers.
Our aims are:
- To advance education, and to promote the positive aspects of vegetarianism in relation to health, animal welfare and environmental issues.
- To create more awareness of the organisation and to inform the people of Ireland about vegetarianism.
- To co-operate with other organisations which promote the fundamental ideals of vegetarianism.
- To support both vegetarian and vegan aims.
We do the following:
- We organise frequent vegetarian-themed meet-ups all around the country.
- We also organise the annual World Vegetarian Day fair in Dublin.
- You can become a member of the Vegetarian Society of Ireland online or by post.
- We operate a discount scheme which entitles members to discounts in many shops, restaurants and accommodation on production of a current membership card.
We are always happy to hear from new people!